Nowadays builders are openly making mockery of system and have no fear of law and order. One such case can be seen with PDM University, Bhadurgarh, Haryana, where they have started a real estate project and after approximately 8 years files for bankruptcy and on the other hand they invited Punjabi Singer Harddy Sandhu for a function and paying heavily to him to promote their university on admission time from middle class hard earned money. Retired defence personal, serving people, senior citizens all are suffering because of builder nuisance. PDM have not paid their staff salaries from past one year.
So in response to this more than 200 suffering families with their kids and women have gathered at PDM University , Bhadurgarh Haryana on to fight against corrupt builder to save their hard earned money.
Few demands by people
1. Completion of the project and allocation of the flats, or refund of money with interest.
2. PDM group should show intention to complete the flats or stop living lavish life style and unnecessary expenses like hosting lavish parties at PDM university campus. So they can refund the hard earned money of homebuyers
3. Thorough investigation and detailed Forensic Audit of companies and Directors & their family members bank accounts of last 10 years
4. Arrest of directors based on forensic audit report of last 3 years and Delhi EOW FIR no. 0059 dated 04/04/2019.
5. Waiver of Bank Loan EMI till possession or refund.
Although an FIR has been registered on the directions of Hon’ble Delhi High Court against the Lathars, the promoters of PDM by EOW, Home Buyers are doubtful of a fair investigation. As the builder is getting pressure from court case, they have started threatening buyers using local goons with severe consequences. This looks like a Bollywood movies: now we are waiting for a hero to come out and rescue innocent buyers. In reality, we are the heroes and we have to fight our own fight. You must have heard about Amrapali case, Mallaya case etc ,at the end of day justice will happen and the culprits had to go to the jails as it suits them and moreover we have enough space left in our jails.
Finally we request to our pillars of democracy – the executive, the judiciary, the legislature and the press to come forward and help thousands of innocent home buyers who are looking for a peaceful life in their own home.