11-year old electrocuted to death while trying to catch pigeons

Pramesh S Jain & Yogesh K Porwar

One among the injured boy admitted to Victoria hospital due to electrocution,succumbed in the early hours of Sunday.

The deceased Supreeth,11,and Chandan,13, students of Government Primary School in Nandini Layout,tried to catch pigeons which were on a high-tension power line using an iron rod from the terrace of a building owner Gangamma,below the power line on Thursday evening.

The duo sustained severe burn injuries and admitted to Victoria hospital where suprith succumbed..

Meanwhile Chandan is being treated at ICU and said to be critical.