Dr.Thomas (Special Correspondent)
* Land must be obtained from Revenue Department for the construction of overhead tanks,and complete works at the earliest.
* Batch-3 tender works must be completed soon to start works.The Batch-4 DPR must be completed at the earliest.
* As many as 13 crore mandays has been created under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme,88 per cent target reached.
* The construction of school buildings and public utility works,UGD works and other infrastructure works must be taken under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA project.
* Solid waste management units are set up in 5200 panchayats of the total 5946 panchayats. The units must be started in other panchayats too .
* In regard to liquid waste management, DPR of 24172 villages has been approved,works in 14,580 villages started.
* The signages must be installed at all villages selected under Amit Gram Panchayat scheme, 92 per cent target reached.Progress slow in Mandya, Haveri, Ballari districts.Progress must be done where it is lagging.
* Works under Batch-2 in Amrit Gram Panchayat mudtnbe completed before this financial year.
* All programs sanctioned under the Chief Minister Special Grants must be completed before the end of the financial year.Since it is Rs 5000 crore works, it must be completed before March 31.
* The construction of the classrooms must be started before November 14.
* The quality of construction under Amrit School facility scheme must be maintained from the starting till the completion stage.
* The scheme to build toilets in all government schools and colleges that was launched on August 15 must be executed by identifying demand and chalkout plan.
* undertake a survey of hospitals where there has been more pressure; where there is less footfall despite having all facilities for the screening of pregnant women.Find out reasons and take remedial steps.
* MMR/IMR ration has increased in some districts and scientific steps must be taken to prevent it.The health department must examine and give suitable directions to the CEOs.
* The government has taken serious note of education and health sectors which must become the primary importance for Zilla Panchayats.
* Review the distribution of Kisan Credit Card bank-wise.