Yogesh K Porwar & Avanth Kumar Kankariya
T he State High Level Clearance Committee headed by Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai cleared 18 projects with total investments of Rs34,432.46 cr at its 59th meeting.
The projects are expected to create employment opportunities for 48,850 persons.
The projects include 8 new industrial establishments including one from Toyota and 10 additional investment proposals from existing units.
Speaking after the meeting the Chief Minister Said, industries in Ethanol,Aerospace, Semiconductors,machine manufacturing,steel and automobile sectors have come forward to invest and they have been cleared.
Large and Medium Industries minister Murugesh Nirani,Water Resources minister,Govind Karjol, Sugar minister Shankar Patil Munenakoppa, Horticulture minister Muniratna and senior officials were present.
Major projects cleared
* Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Ltd-3661 cr.
* Truals Bioenergy Ltd–Ethanol Plant–1856 cr
* Applied Materials India—Semiconductor sector–Rs.1573 cr.
* Carl Zeiss India Pvt. Ltd..–Spectacle Lenses, Medical instruments–Rs.977 cr.
* MV Photovoltaic Power Ltd—Solar Panels—Rs.232 cr.
* Sri Renuka Sugars—Ethanol—-Rs.775 cr.
* Chidananda Basavaprabhu Kore Coop. Sugar Factory—Ethanol—Rs.270 cr.