Massive fire at multi-storey building in Nanjappa circle;Fire Fighters doused off the fire no casualties:

Pramesh S Jain & Yogesh K Porwar 

A three storeyed independent house situated on Langford road near Nanjappa circle in Shanti Nagar gutted due to accidental fire which broke out in one of the room on Monday evening.

Anu Kulkarni,one of the resident who noticed the thick smoke blowing out from the house followed by fire alerted immediately the fire control from.

Four fire tenders rushed to the spot and after one and half hours of operations fire and emergency service contained the fire.

No one injured in the fire and the inmates rushed out as soon as the fire was noticed.The fire and emergency service team also evacuated the neighbouring building to safety and contained the fire before it could spread to the adjacent building,a fire officer,said .

The fire officials suspect that the fire broke out from a lamp at the puja room.Since the house had wood work the fire spread fast to the other area and the furniture and other goods gutted in fire.

The Ashoknagar police along with the FSL and technical expert team visited the post and probing to ascertain the exact cause of the fire and investigation is on.