Police arrest accused of financier murder case from the court premises in Bengaluru

Pramesh S Jain.Yogesh K Porwar 


The South Division police of Jayanagar police who were on lookout for the seven member gang who hacked the financier in broad daylight near Banashankari metro station.

The incident shocked the people as the assailants who were armed with long and sharp weapons attacked the financier when he was parking the car and sped away.

High drama prevailed at the city court complex premises for sometime on Monday when a group of seven assailants involved in gruesome murder of a 44-year-old financier near Banashankari metro station in broad day light on Friday.

Senior officer said,the accused,who are associates of Wilson garden rowdy Nagaraj alias Naga,tried to surrender before the 37th Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate through their advocate,but the magistrate refused to hear their plea.

The accused were later seen sitting in the corridor before the police came and picked them up .

The accused were on the run since the murder and realized that the police are closing in on them.Realizing that they have no option left,they tried to surrender minutes before the police take them into custody.

The accused associates of rowdy from Shanti Nagar Lingaraj alias Linga who was eliminated by his rival wilson garden rowdy Nagaraj alias Naga.

Naga who was arrested and lodged in parappana Agarahara executed the murder from sitting inside the prison in December last year.

The deceased Madan,though did not have any criminal cases against him,was earlier associated with Linga till he was murdered.

He reportedly changed his loyalty and became friends with Naga to save himself and his business .

The accused realized that Madan had betrayed and killed him to avenge,a police officer part of the special team said .

The accused have been taken into custody and the police are now questioning to ascertain the details of the murder.

Madan,N,resident of Lakksandra running a finance and real estate business was under the radar of the accused .

On Friday the accused followed Madan in three bikes and hacked him to death before fleeing.

The gruesome incident was recorded on CCTV and the police pieced together the evidence and tracked them down to the magistrate court where they came to surrender on Monday he added.