LPG cylinder leakage case woman who sustained burn injuries succumbed to injuries on Saturday

Dr.Thomas (Special Correspondent)

A 32-year-old woman who sustained burn injuries along with her husband and two children in an explosion cause due to LPG cylinder leakage on last Sunday,succumbed to her injuries on Saturday.

The deceased Sudha Bai,living with her family in Munekolalu Vasanth layout,Marathahalli,tried to lit up the stove in the early hours,triggered explosion.

She had sustained severe burn injuries and was admitted to private hospital before shifting her to Victoria burns ward,where she succumbed .

The police have registered a case of un-natural death and are investigating, while the other family members who are admitted to the hospital are said to be out of danger and recovering .