College student electrocuted to death while draining clothes which accidentally came in contact with live wire

Yogesh K Porwar & Avanth Kumar Kankariya

A 19-year-old college student was killed in an electrocution in a paying guest accommodation Chikkabellandur in Varthur where he was staying on Thursday.

The victim,Mohammed Jasim from Thrissur in Kerala student of a private college staying with his friends in Bangalore Days Home Stay,paying guest accomodation.

On Thursday evening when it was heavily raining,Jasim and friends had gone to a near-by shop and returned drench.

Jasim was draining his clothes in the cloth wire outside his room,which accidentally came in contact with a live wire.Jasim sustained shock and fell on the grounds.

His roommates rushed him to a near-by hospital from there shifted to another hospital where the doctors declared him as brought dead.

Sageer M M,a businessman and uncle of the deceased alleged that the wellness hospital delayed the treatment before shifting the injured to another hospital .

He also alleged in his complaint negligence on part of the paying guest owner,led to the death.