Yogesh K Porwar & Avanth Kumar Kankaria
Mohammed Azeez,a 63-year-old bakery owner who sustained severe burn injuries due to LPG cylinder leakage on Saturday morning succumbed on Tuesday.
The deceased Azeez, owned a bakery in Gangondanahalli switched on the gas stove to make tea early in the morning and lit a cigarette which led to the explosion.
Due to the impact the bakery was damaged and Azeez sustained severe burn injuries.
He was taken to Victoria hospital from there shifted to a hospital in Kerala where he succumbed.The Chandra Layout police have taken up a case and are investigating.